Find tips, key insights and tools shared by our experts
This manufacturer and wholesaler of quality artificial flowers & arrangements was experiencing growth issues as his business began to draw more interest worldwide.
- Increasingly complex supply chain (both suppliers & resellers) created additional time pressure and inventory challenges
- A unique physical location & no online presence meant losses to competitors
Case study: Manufacturing Industry
This manufacturer of splashpads and other zero-depth water play solutions experienced fast growth - and accompanying pains.
- Increased pressure on plant caused errors & late shimpments
- Strong hiring made company more complex & less profitable, while increasing communication misses across functional and geographical divides
Case study: Exponential Growth
A provider of classes and training for employees, mostly on the use of technology, was experiencing full capacity but low profitability
- Clients had increased expectations of frequent classe offering, making it difficult to remain profitable
- Sales people hade no guidance on scheduling new classes
- Complexity increasing fast with larger variety of classes, new location, new online offer, and new language for certain lessons.